How to Use FoneWatcher for iOS
Requirements before using the app:
1. Need to create an account, then purchase a license to activate all the iOS monitoring features.
2. Have to download and install the app on the computer.
3. You may need physical access to the target iOS device to backup the data.
Installation & Setup: 3 simple steps / within 5 minutes
To Check Monitored Data: Launch the program on the target computer to view the iPhone data.
Step 1: Sign up an Account
First, you need to create a valid account for FoneWatcher. After that, you have to purchase a license that is right for you to unlock all the iPhone monitoring features.
Step 2: Follw The Setup Guide to Learn How to Setup The App
After completing the online payment, you will be redirected to My Products page. Here you will see the order you have purchased before. Then you can click Setup Guide option and read the instructions carefully to learn how to get started with the app and set it up.
Here are the main steps you need to follow:
1. Download and install the program onto the target computer.
2. Scan the backup data from the target iPhone/iPad.
3. View the iPhone data of the target iOS device.
Step 3: Verify Your Setup and Start Monitoring
Next, you can click the "Verify Setup" button to verify the configuration and enter the web control panel to manage your account information. In order to view the iPhone data, you can bring up the app interface quickly on the dashboard page. If the app doesn't pop up, then you need to open it on the computer where it is installed.
With the help of this iOS monitoring program, you can check over 20+ files, such as messages, call logs, WhatsApp, photos, videos, etc. Or you can also click the "Export" button to export and save the backup files like social apps chat history or media files on your computer for further checking.