Message forwarding is the act of sending a received message to another contact or group or device. This feature is particularly handy when you want to share a message without retyping it or copying and pasting the text.
Message Forwarding lets you know the original information in the text so that you can learn someone's thoughts and secrets. If you want to know if your children is facing cyberbulling or your spouse is cheating online, keeping track of their text messages will be a good way.
Let's dive in and discover how you can secretly forward someone's text messages to another phone.
Part 1. Use FoneWatcher to Forward Text Messages Secretly
It won't be a challenge to forward text messages to another phone without them knowing by FoneWatcher. FoneWatcher Phone Monitoring is one of the best text checkers to mirror text messages on a monitored phone and sync it to a web control panel. You can choose to read the messages online or download them on another device.
FoneWatcher provides you with a hidden mode. It doesn't need root or jailbreak either. So that you can check someone's text messages without them knowing. Once you installed it on the target device, you can leave it. FoneWatcher will automatically forward text messages from monitored Android or iPhone to the panel for your checking.
How to Forward Text Messages without Knowing with FoneWatcher?
Except for its rich features, FoneWatcher makes itself easy to use. Get the simple steps below to start forward and read text messages:
Step 1. Choose and subscribe to a license suitable for yourself. You will automatically get a free FoneWatcher account and original password in an email sent to your email address left.
Step 2. In the email you will also get a setup guide. Physically access the target device to download and install FoneWatcher and finish configuration.
Step 3. After successful installation, you can leave the target device and sign in to FoneWatcher account on the website. Here can you see all text messages forwarded and monitor other data on the target device.
Part 2. Use iCloud to Forward Text Messages Between Apple Devices
This method only acrosses Apple devices. iCloud services is a cloud storage provided by Apple for data storage and work syncing. Apple devices with the same Apple ID and iCloud enabled can forward text messages to each other and sync the modifications. If you want to use iCloud service to forward your child's or spouse's text messages to your iPhone, you need to know their iCloud ID and password. It is better to get another Apple device to receive text messages because yours will be replaced.
- Ensure iCloud is enabled on the iPhone. Get access to the iPhone and turn on it.
- Log in to their iCloud account with a password on an iPhone/iPad.
- On the monitored iPhone, open "Settings" and tap "Messages".
- Find "Text Messages Forwarding" and toggle on your Apple device.
- Once the forwarding is finished, you can choose to delete your device for secret checking.
Part 3. Use Google Voice to Forward Text Messages in Android
Google Voice is a telecommunications service offered by Google that provides various features related to phone calls and text messaging. It allows users to manage their phone communication more efficiently by providing a single phone number that can be linked to multiple devices and phone numbers.
Google Voice does not currently allow you to forward text messages to another number. However, you can forward text messages to your email address. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Voice website.
- Click the Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click Messages in the left-hand menu.
- Under the Messages section, toggle on the Forward messages to email switch.
- Enter the email address where you want to receive forwarded text messages.
- Click Save changes.
- Once you have enabled text forwarding, all incoming text messages will be forwarded to your email address.
Part 4. How to Forward Messages on Messaging Apps?
Messaging apps like WhatsApp, Messenger, Telegram, etc. are gradually substituted for traditional Messages apps. Billions of people use messaging apps to keep in touch with their friends and family members. Messaging apps can help send messages without a penny via the Wi-Fi network. Therefore, forwarding messages on messaging apps is as important as forwarding traditional text messages. Any method? FoneWatcher comes to you again.
FoneWatcher is not a simple text checker. It can help monitor all activities on the target phone including monitoring social media apps. You can check over 20 social media apps on target Android phones to read their messages. Moreover:
- Social media monitoring. You can monitor over 20 social media apps to see their activities including Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Discord, Telegram, Viber, and so on.
- Best recorder. FoneWatcher is a best phone recorder. You can use it to record phone calls, phone screen, and phone live surroundings.
- Remote control. FoneWatcher allows you to take screenshots. You can also activate target's phone camera and microphone to take photos and listen to sounds.
- Track phone location. Real-time location tracking is available. You can also check their location history, knowing where they have been and where they are going to.
- Access specific whereabouts. FoneWatcher provides you with advanced location tracking feature like geo-fencing and Wi-Fi logs. You can know both indoor and outdoor location and get alerts when they get in or out the zone.
- Get call history. All incoming, outgoing, cancelled call logs can be checked with detailed contacts and duration.
- Check browsing history. Know what they search for on browsers. Check the URLs and messages they typed. You can even see their private browsing history.
- View photos and videos. Multimedia files like photos and videos can be seen on FoneWatcher web panel. You can wathch them online or forward them to your own devices.
- Keylogger. Recording and monitoring every keystroke made on their mobile.
- Check activities and get notifications. You can have a whole records of what they do at a moment. Miss no notification on the target device.
SMS forwarding is available by using a third-party tool like FoneWatcher, using iCloud (iPhone), or using Google Voice (Android). With FoneWatcher, you can get text messages in real-time without knowing. If you are a parent who needs to monitor your kid's text messages and protect them from cyberbulling, text message forwarding is one of the best ways. Remember to use these message forwarding methods responsibly, respecting privacy and legal requirements.