Is there any way to view someone's photos and videos on iPhone without knowing?
Most people are in doubt as to whether it's possible to view others' iPhone photos and videos. This is due to the strict security of the iOS device. Since iPhone came into mainstream adoption, it's been associated with strict privacy features and strong security policies.
However, as the need to access iPhone photos continues to increase, experts have taken the cue to invent possible ways. If you are looking to view someone's pictures from an iPhone device secretly and remotely, then here's the article for you.
See Someone's Photos on iPhone without Knowing
Way 1. Use FoneWatcher to View Someone's iPhone Pictures
Amongst the ways to watch iPhone pictures without knowing, a monitoring app is the most effective. If you intend to download and edit photos from an iPhone device without anyone knowing, it is advisable to use FoneWatcher iPhone Monitoring - your best iPhone picture tracker.
FoneWatcher, a PC-based software, is used to remotely track and monitor iPhone. Whichever is your motive behind accessing photos on an iPhone, FoneWatcher provides you with the best features. The upside to the FoneWatcher is that you can see iPhone photos discreetly and remotely. This way, you wouldn't worry about the other part knowing. It's easy and safe!
How To See Someone's iPhone Pictures Remotely With FoneWatcher
The FoneWatcher software is one of the easiest apps you could use. It's user-friendly and not too complicated at all. While some iPhone monitoring softwares involves rigorous methods, FoneWatcher doesn't need any technical background. Here, we provide you with a step-by-step guide to install and start using the FoneWatcher instantly.
Step 1. Create a FoneWatcher Account
The first step is to have a free account on FoneWatcher. You just need to provide a valid email address. Also, you will be required to select a premium license that automatically unlocks the features available for you.
Step 2. Download the FoneWatcher App
Next, choose the iOS system. The download address of the FoneWatcher App will appear. Simply download the app and proceed with the set-up instructions on your device.
Step 3. Start to See iPhone Photos Right away
After downloading and installing FoneWatcher, you can leave the target phone. Log into your FoneWatcher account, and you will be automatically directed to a dashboard. Here, you can check all pictures on the target iPhone remotely and secretly.
Why Take FoneWatcher As Your First Choice for iPhone Monitoring
FoneWatcher is available for both Android and iOS devices. Features and setup guide vary in different solution. Know generally about its features on monitoring Android/iPhone here, or you can check directly on the live demo.
- Work in stealth mode. FoneWatcher works on the background. Its hidden mode protects you from detected by the target. You can remotely see photos on iPhone without knowing.
- No root or jailbreak. FoneWatcher requires no root or jailbreak the device, which keep you more anonymously and data safer.
- Check text messages and messages on apps. You can read all SMS/MMS/iMessages on the target Android phone or iPhone, missing nothing received, sent, and deleted.
- Check phone location. You can track GPS location of the target phone to know where they are and where they have been. For monitoring an Android phone, you can even set up geo-fencing and get Wi-Fi logger to track indoor location.
- Monitor social apps. You can monitor activities on social media. Almost all popular ones are included such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, Snapchat, etc.(FoneWatcher Android monitoring enjoys over 20 features.)
- Check phone files. Besides messages, call history, contacts, photos, videos, calendar and more files can be accessed.
- Remotely control Android phone. On a target Android phone, you can turn on the microphone and camera secretly to record phone calls, phone screen, and phone live surroundings, capture screenshots, and take photos.
Way 2. Use iCloud Storage to Get iPhone Pictures
Another way to have someone's iPhone pictures is through iCloud storage. Access to your target user's iCloud storage allows you to access as many of their photos as you wish.
It's been made quite easy. Monitoring apps are your easy-to-use softwares to remotely get iPhone pictures. One of such apps is the FoneWatcher iCloud Sync to view someone's iPhone pictures and videos. It helps you watch iPhone pictures without installing any softwares.
With this App, you can easily keep a tab on any iPhone device, monitor, edit, and check their pictures. Also, you get instant access to the target user's existing and even deleted pictures. More importantly, you can afford to export photos from your target device to your device. Pretty interesting, isn't it?
To start geting pictures right away, simply sign up for an account on FoneWatcher. Next, you go ahead to complete call set-up procedures to start monitoring in a matter of minutes.
The iCloud credentials are needed. If 2FA is available, you have to get the enter the code sent to the target iPhone.
Way 3. Invite Yourself to Album for Seeing iPhone Pictures
Now, apart from checking iPhone pictures and videos from the iCloud storage, there is another method you might want to try. This is by inviting yourself to your target iPhone album. iPhone has an invite feature that allows users to invite someone to view their album. This way, you get clear access to photos on the target iPhone. You can be invited to view your kid's or your spouse's photos and videos on iPhone.
Easy Steps to Turn on A Shared Album
- Open your target iPhone device and click on the settings. Click on the name and proceed to iCloud. You can now turn on "shared albums".
- Follow the same procedure to turn on a shared album on your Mac, Apple TV, and Windows PC. If you've done all these, you're one step away from using the "invite" feature on your target iPhone device.
- Go to Albums on your target iPhone device, and tap on the "shared album".
- Next, proceed to the people tab on the device and select the "invite" option.
- Go ahead to input your name or the name of who you intend to share the photos, with on the album.
- Lastly, click on the "Add" option.
- You have successfully invited yourself to your target device. Therefore, you can easily see iPhone pictures on your target iPhone device.
Here, we have outlined the basic ways of viewing someone's iPhone photos and videos to use on your target device. Amongst them all, the most efficient is the FoneWatcher iPhone watcher. It allows you to remotely get photos on iPhone and even monitor whole data on it. The best part is that you wouldn't worry about anyone knowing about it. It's undetectable.