Thanks to technology, connecting is never this easy and cheap in today. You can calls your loved ones located in any country for free with the help of WhatsApp, a popular social app with over 2.7 billion users worldwide. In this post, we will explains how to use WhatsApp for free international calls, and how to check WhatsApp call history and conversations.
Part 1. Does WhatsApp Charge for Internation Calls?
Kind of. WhatsApp itself does not charge users for making international calls through its platform. However, keep in mind that making international calls using WhatsApp requires an active internet connection, either through mobile data or Wi-Fi. You might still incur data charges from your mobile carrier or internet service provider for using the internet to make these calls. For a totally free international call on WhatsApp, be sure over Wi-Fi.
What to Know:
- Free WhatsApp international calls is available for both WhatsApp users. If the person you want to call has no WhatsApp account, he/she should register one first. You can share a link to invite him/her.
- The phone number you call should be in your WhatsApp Contact list. You need to add them to your list first, and call them with the phone number on devices where WhatsApp installed.
- You should save the foreign contacts with a number added their respective country code.
- WhatsApp voice calls are not the same as regular phone calls. You cannot place a WhatsApp call to landline.
Part 2. How to Make International Calls with WhatsApp for Free?
WhatsApp international calls over Wi-Fi cost nothing, so you can keep in touch with your friends and families all around the world. How? 2 methods to make international calls with WhatsApp. Just check the simple steps following:
1.Call Internationally with WhatsApp App on Android or iPhone
- Make sure you have WhatsApp installed on your mobile phone. You can download it from the App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play Store (for Android devices).
- Ensure you're connected to a Wi-Fi network or have an active mobile data connection. WhatsApp international calls use the internet to transmit the voice data.
- Launch the WhatsApp on your phone, and log in with your phone number. If it is the first time you use it, make sure you agree the permission to access your microphone.
- Find the person you want to call on your contact list.
- In the chat window, tap the phone icon in the top-right corner (for Android) or the top of the screen (for iPhones).
- Now you can start talking with the foreign contacts.
2.Place Free International Calls Using WhatsApp App on Desktop
- Download WhatsApp desktop app on your computer.
- Open the app and log into your WhatsApp account. If it is the first time you use it, make sure you agree the permission to access your microphone.
- Open the chat box of the person you want to call. Or you can click the pencil icon to start a new chat with the person.
- Click on the phone icon. Now you can speak to them.
WhatsApp Web is not available for calls. You need to download the WhatsApp desktop app for free international calls.
Part 3. Can I Check WhatsApp Call History and Listen to Conversation?
WhatsApp allows you the check WhatsApp call history. Just tap on "Calls" to check who your have called. But if you want to listen to what you have said on a call, you cannot find it because WhatsApp doesn't allow call recording because of privacy and security.
How can you check WhatsApp call logs as well as listen to these calls? You need a third-party tool to achieve it. FoneWatcher WhatsApp Tracker is such a tool to check and record WhatsApp calls.
- Runs in stealth mode. Not root required. Safe and hidden.
- Read WhatsApp one-to-one and group chats including pictures, stickers, voices, and files.
- See both publick and private WhatsApp status.
- Watch photos and videos on WhatsApp. Access documents on WhatsApp.
- Automatically take WhatsApp screenshots, no miss view-once images on WhatsApp.
- Limit screen time for kids. Set up sensitive contacts and content and get instant notifications via emails.
How to Use FoneWatcher to Record International Calls on WhatsApp?
FoneWatcher is not tech-navvy. It is user-friendly with only 3 steps to enjoy its rich features. Go through the process to record and listen to WhatsApp calls.
Step 1. Free create a FoneWatcher account. Pick up one plan that meets your need.
Step 2. Download the app on target Android phone. Follow the setup guide to finish the configuration.
Step 3. Start tracking WhatsApp. Check WhatsApp call logs and listen to the call recording.
WhatsApp is a very useful VoIP calling app for keeping in touch with your friends, family and loved ones. You can make free WhatsApp international calls over Wi-Fi. You can easily check WhatsApp call history on the app, but it doesn't feature call recording. So a call recorder like FoneWatcher is what you need. You can easily check both WhatsApp call logs and call recording. Create a free account to enjoy all its features now.