Undoubtedly, WhatsApp is one of the most widely used application software for communication in today's world. You primarily use WhatsApp, whether you want to contact your partner, friends, family members, or employees.
Moreover, whenever we meet new people, we mainly exchange our WhatsApp numbers to keep in touch with them. However, it becomes difficult if you don't remember your WhatsApp number.
There can be any reason, it may be because you're bad at remembering numbers, or you have got a new number recently and are having a hard time remembering it.
That's why we write this article. In the post below, I have explained the tips and tricks to check WhatsApp number and a bonus tip to check someone's WhatsApp account. So Let's get started!
Part 1. How to Check My Own Number on WhatsApp?
Primarily we have the WhatsApp number same as that of our phone number. Getting the WhatsApp number will give you your phone number too. So, If you're looking to find your WhatsApp number, here is the simple method to check your WhatsApp number in a few simple steps.
- Open your WhatsApp.
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner of your WhatsApp account for more options.
- Click on settings and then tap on your name at the top of the menu.
- Here you will see your number listed at the bottom of your name and about.
- Copy your WhatsApp number from here and save it on the mobile.
Part 2. How to Check If a Phone Number is on WhatsApp?
Another tremendous problem that most people face is that they can't get to know whether a person is registered on WhatsApp or not until you save their number. But with the new version of WhatsApp, this is not the problem anymore. Here we have two popular methods to check if a person is available on WhatsApp or not, without saving their number.
Way 1. Using the WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the chat button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on new contacts and write the number you want to check on WhatsApp.
- If the number is available on WhatsApp, it will show a green check with the message "This number is available on WhatsApp."
- If the number is not available on WhatsApp, it will say, "The Phone number is not on WhatsApp. Please invite to WhatsApp."
- If the number is already saved in your phone book, it will show a green checkmark with the message saying, "This number is already in your contact, View contact".
Way 2. Using the Safari
- Open safari, and in the address bar, type https://wa.me/ with the country code and the phone number you want to check.
- Now press enter, and you will see a popup message saying, "Open this page in WhatsApp". Tap Open.
- If the number is registered with WhatsApp, it will open the chat; if not, it will display "The Phone number is not on WhatsApp".
Part 3. Can I Check Someone's WhatsApp Account?
Since WhatsApp provides end-to-end encryption, that's why monitoring on someone's WhatsApp account is really challenging but not now. Below we have penned an efficient and reliable method to check someone's whatsApp account without them knowing.
FoneWatcher WhatsApp Monitoring is a versatile parental controlling app that provides an excellent monitoring solution to parents and parents who want to monitor WhatsApp of their child and spouse without them knowing. This awesome app allows you to monitor any WhatsApp account remotely and get access to all the messages, calls, and status.
In addition, FoneWatcher also provides FoneWatcher Android monitoring solution enabling you to monitor all other activities of your target user on the internet with complete access to their social media accounts (such as Instagram, Viber, Snapchat and much more), incoming and outgoing calls and messages and their location as well.
One of the most important reasons we strongly recommend this app to monitor your child or spouse's activity is its stealth mode. This app remains hidden, and the user never knows about it. Moreover, It is effortlessly straightforward to use; anyone can use this app without any problem.
How to Check Someone's WhatsApp Account with FoneWatcher
Step 1. Register an account
To get started with FoneWatcher, first, you need to create an account on their official website with a valid email address. Once you sign up with a premium plan to unlock the incredible features on FoneWatcher. Now you will be redirected to the My Product page. Here you will get the link to download the apk file on your target device.
Step 2. Download and install FoneWatcher for WhatsApp
Download the APK file through the link from the My Product page and install the app on your target file. After installation, configure the app. Once the configuration is completed, the app will automatically go to the hidden mode.
Step 3. Check someone's WhatsApp data on dashboard
Now head over to your FoneWatcher for WhatsApp dashboard and monitor all your target user WhatsApp account activities in the WhatsApp tab.
What Data Can FoneWatcher Help You Check?
See WhatsApp Messages and Calls
FoneWatcher allows you to view all the incoming and outgoing messages on your target WhatsApp account. You can even access WhatsApp messages deleted. Moreover, you can listen to all your target WhatsApp account calls.
Record WhatsApp Calls Both Video and Audio
Unlike other WhatsApp monitoring apps that allow you to listen to WhatsApp calls only, With FoneWatcher, you can record your target user's audio and video calls.
View WhatsApp Photos and Status
FoneWatcher also lets you view all the photos your target user shares with others on WhatsApp and vice versa. Moreover, you can also view the status of all the contacts saved on your target user's WhatsApp account.
Take WhatsApp Screenshots
Another most outstanding advantage of FoneWatcher is it allows you to take real-time screenshots of your target user screen. So. If your partner is cheating on you, you can easily take screenshots of their chats and save them as proof to encounter them.
FAQs about Checking WhatsApp Number
Q1. How to check if someone has deleted your number on WhatsApp?
Here are a few ways by which you can check if someone has deleted your number on WhatsApp.
- Check their profile picture on WhatsApp; if you don't see the profile picture probably, they have deleted your number.
- Try sending them a message; if there is only one single tick at the right corner of the message, it means they have deleted your number.
- Another way is to check my status. If you can't see any status from them or they don't view your status, you're likely to be deleted by them.
- You can also check by asking that person.
Q2. How to check fake WhatsApp numbers?
It is pretty easy to create a WhatsApp account with a spoofed number in today's world. So, whenever you get a message from a new number, check whether the number starts with your country code or not. Spoof numbers usually start with +1.
Q3. How to check if a number is blocked in WhatsApp?
Here are a few things to check if you're blocked on WhatsApp.
- You will not see the profile picture, last seen, status, and any other updates about that person.
- Any message you send to the person will show one check mark only and not change into two checkmarks.
- You will not be able to make any call to that number.
As we know, WhatsApp is an essential mode of communication. So one must know how to perform simple operations on WhatsApp such as checking their number on whatsApp, verifying someone else's number, checking if you're blocked, or someone has deleted your number and vice versa.
Above, we have listed the methods to perform these operations. We have also enlisted the way to monitor someone else's WhatsApp account, and FoneWatcher is one of the best apps for this purpose. This excellent app has incredible features and provides complete control over your target mobile.
Hope this article is beneficial for you. Please, Don't forget to give your precious feedback in the comment section below.