Instagram cancelled the following activity tab in 2019. This particular tab was capable of showing you the comments, like history and even the notifications of newly posts made by your friends.
It doesn't matter if you like the step taken by Instagram or not. The reality is that you won't be able to view someone's like history from your end anymore. Nevertheless, for the said topic, we will still introduce some ways on how to see who likes what on Instagram, simple and complex ways all included.
How to See What Someone Likes on Instagram?
Now, we will be discussing the methods to see someone's likes history on Instagram. Due to the recent disappearance of the "Following" tab, it has been difficult for some people. So, let's see if we can make things easier for them.
Way 1. See What Someone Likes on Instagram with FoneWatcher
To see someone's Instagram likes history and track whole activity, a profession 3rd-party app is a good option. Here we want to recommend you FoneWatcher Instagram Viewer. It is equipped with several capabilities, and it is easy to use. It tracks the target Instagram account in real-time.
- All the like history of target user will be synced to you seamlessly without account info and password.
- All the updated notifications can also be checked remotely.
- You don't have to physically access the target phone.
- The tracking will be completely anonymous.
Why Choose FoneWatcher?
Now, you might say that there are other apps available that are also equally capable. So, why FoneWatcher? Well, we can give you a few reasons.
- Unlike most apps in this field, FoneWatcher doesn't require rooting the target device.
- Not only the Instagram like history, you will be able to view someone's Instagram photos, conversations, videos, and more.
- Not only Instagram activity, but the whole phone. You can see all text messages on phone, read call history, track real-time location and location history, check browsing history, remote control the phone by takeing screenshot, taking photos and recording phone screen, phone calls and phone surroundings.
- Except for Ins, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Skype, Telegram...can be also monitored.
- The installation is very simple.
- 100% safe, and the app works in stealth mode.
- The tracking is done remotely, and all the data is visible via an online portal.
- It has the available at an affordable price.
- 24*7 customer support is also available.
3 Steps to See Someone's Like History on Instagram with FoneWatcher
As it says, FoneWatcher is a very simple application to operate. It stays hidden on target device, and provide an online portal to check the monitored data. There are only 3 steps then you can successfully install this app on the target device. So, here's how to see what someone likes on Instagram:
Step 1: Make an account with FoneWatcher and complete the purchase.
Step 2: Then you will get setup guide. Now, access the target's smart phone, and download the APK file according to the detailed guide. Then install the app, log in with your account and complete the rest of the procedure.
Step 3: Now, go back to the online dashboard via your mobile or any computer's browser. Here to access data gathered from the target Instagram account.
So, you can see why we prefer using a 3rd party app. You are guaranteed to succeed. You only have to access the target device once for installing the app, then you can remotely check the Instagram data as well as other 30+ types of data. Don't hesitate, just try it now!
Way 2. View Someone's Likes on Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels are brief videos that function similarly to an Instagram photo or post. Because Instagram Reels were so well received, YouTube shorts, which are comparable to Instagram Reels, were developed. Checking up someone's Instagram Reels is another way to discover their interests.
- On Instagram, open the Reels by tapping its icon.
- Tap on a Reel and open its comments.
- Tap "plays & likes"
- Search for the name of the person who you want to know what he/she likes on Instagram Reels.
Way 3. See Someone's Like on Instagram Posts
On Instagram, it can be difficult to tell what other users enjoy, but it is usually very simple to figure out by looking at their likes on particular posts or images.
- Open Instagram as well as the target person's profile.
- Tap on "Following" to see the people be followed by him/her. Here you can know what they are interested in.
- Choose and open one profile you think may be a regular INSer.
- Now check the content and post on this Instagram profile.
- Tap on "Likes" and you can see the people who like the post.
- Search for the name you care about to check their likes.
Way 4. Check Likes in A Comment on Instagram
When learning how to check what someone likes on Instagram, you can also view the posts that have received likes and comments. In the case of Posts, you can see if the person has left a remark. This doesn't indicate that they necessarily approve of the Instagram post or image, but you may still make a judgment call based on the comment.
- Open the comment icon of an Ins post.
- All comments of this post are shown here.
- Find a specific comment and tap the "likes", you can see the list of people who like the comment.
- Now you can check or search for your target name.
Way 5. Directly See What Someone Likes on Instagram through His Account
The 2nd to 4th methods above may be annoying because you have to repeat every step again and again, though they are available for free. Instagram is a complex platform, and there is still a built-in function in the Settings to help you to see someone's like history on Instagram. Let's check it out.
Guide: Go to Settings > Account > Posts You've Liked.
Unfortunately, this is not a very safe or even effective method. There are several limitations. You have to get access to the target users' account info and password. Physically accessing the device every time you want to view the updated info.
As you can see, this method works. But several variables determine the effectiveness of this procedure. What we are trying to say is that you won't be able to view the likes of someone's Instagram account remotely using this method.
There is an online rumor that if you click on the "Heart" tab at the bottom, you will be able to see the like. But this method will only help you to view the comments and the following, not their likes activity.
We can know from the above analysis, it is difficult to view someone's likes without their permission if we don't have the assistant of some third party tool. If you want to monitor someone's Instagram like history in a simple but secret way, then the first option is using an app like FoneWatcher.