Can I listen to Someone's phone conversations without touching remotely?
Phones are one of the most used technological creatures in our lives. People use them for making calls, sending messages and a lot more. So there are thousands of people that really want to listen in someone else's calls remotely without accessing a cell phone.
Whether you attempt to monitor your kid's phone conversation or catch a cheating spouse, you have to need an assistant to fulfill your objective. If you have been looking for an efficient way to remotely listen to either your child's or significant other's phone calls, then this article is for you.
Part 1. Can I Listen to Someone's Phone Calls without Knowing?
A big YES! You can listen in to someone's phone calls all from the comfort of your home. Trawling someone's phone can't afford you enough information. It might be possible to know who they talk to, but you can't find out the details of their conversation.
In order to know check out who thet are talking to frequently and what they are talking about remotely, the best and easiest way is by a hidden listening app that runs on the target mobile phone in the background. This app also helps in tracking all the activities of the target phone, like messages, browser history, media apps, etc. without any hassles. FoneWatcher Phone Recorder is in your need.
Use FoneWatcher to Listen to Someone's Calls without Knowing Remotely
FoneWatcher is a parental control and phone monitoring app that helps you to discreetly listen in to someone's phone calls for family safety or cheater catching. It gives you full control over someone's phone activities and you can listen to incoming and outgoing phone calls, record every keystroke happened on the phone, see what they're looking at in the internet, or review their text messages since they send or receive them.
- Designed with stealth nature. Provides a safe, hidden, and secure means of listening to conversations remotely.
- No need to root the target phone while listening to phone calls.
- Read all text messages sent,received, and deleted. Check searching history and bookmarks on browsers.
- Track real-time location, Check location history, and set a geofence.
- Record phone screen, phone calls and phone surroundings. Remotely activate microphone and phone camera without knowing.
- Monitor 20+ social media apps: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Telegram, Discord, etc.
You do not need to be a technical wizard to use FoneWatcher. All you have to do is to download the app and install it on the target phone. Follow the steps below to set up the app easily:
Step 1: Sign up on FoneWatcher website with your email. After creating an account, choose a plan for instant activation of all the features of the FoneWatcher app.
Step 2: Download the app APK on the target phone. Follow the prompts on the screen. It will give you every step in detail. Once the setup is complete, the app icon will disappear from home screen and works in incognito mode.
Step 3: Log into FoneWatcher website on your own device. All the monitoring features are available on web control dashboard. Go to the Remote Control > Record Calls to listen to phone conversations.
- Listen in all incoming and outgoing call conversations.
- Check the timestamps, duration, phone number, contact name and other details of each call.
- Play directly or save the calls you want on your own device.
- Search a specific call with keyword.
Part 2. How to Listen to Cell Phone Calls for Free with Google Voice?
If you're looking for a means to remotely listen in on anyone's call with your iOS or Android phone, Google Voice is a fantastic choice. Call forwarding and voicemail features are offered by Google Voice, a phone service.
The ability to forward calls is one of Google Voice's most practical features. You can configure your account so that each incoming call goes to your home, mobile, or workplace phone. To listen in, all you need are the targets' phone numbers.
- Open the Google Voice website on a browser and log in the account.
- Choose the gear in the top right corner and then "Settings" form the drop-down menu.
- Open Phone Calls tab.
- Enable the recording option.
- After configuration, tap on "4" to start phone calls recording during or before a active call, or tap again to stop it.
All recordings are saved automatically. Although it is free, keep in mind that this application cannot record incoming phone calls because it needs physical access and can be seen on the target device.
Part 3. How to Listen to Phone Calls with NoNotes?
Another way to listen to phone calls is to use call recording software NoNotes. It offers a sound transcription feature which makes it different from other call-recording apps. NoNotes allows you to listen to incoming and outgoing calls for free each day for 20 minutes.
NoNotes is available for Android and iOS. Remember that this app is detectable. You might be caught by using it to listen to someone's phone conversations. Below are the steps of how to use it:
- Add your email address, six-digit PIN, and phone number.
- Once finished, you can record incoming and outgoing calls.
- Repeat the same process on the target device.
- The email you provided during registering will receive a copy of the call record.
Part 4. How to Use TapeACall to Spy on Cell Phone Conversations?
TapeACall is one of the easy to record calls you're already on or about to make. It might be a little complex to use this app to listen to record phone calls and listen to it. Though You need to purchase a subscription to use it, TapeACall provides a 7-day free trial. You can check its setup guide below:
- Download and install the app from App Store.
- Enter your name, email address to create an account.
- Log into your account and check its screen.
- Choose "Record" and it will show a 3-way call between you, the TapeACall, and the person you want to record.
- Tap the "merge calls" when call connects. Once the call is merged, you can start to record the conversation by tapping "record". The app will save the recording within the app, and you can share it by email or social media.
Part 5. FAQs about Recording and Listening to Someone's Phone Calls
Q1. Can I listen to someone's phone without knowing?
Yes. It's possible to tap someone's phone without knowing as some softwares are able to work silently in the background and record all the data from the phone to your online account.
Q2. Can you listen in to a phone with just the number?
You can't tap a phone with just the phone number. You need to physically access the target phone to isntall a software like FoneWatcher on it. Then it gives you complete access to the target's phone data.
Part 6. What Can Do If Someone Listens to Your Phone Calls?
It could be difficult to discover whether someone is listening to your phone calls. Most people don't realize this until it is too late. Here are steps to take if someone is listening to your phone calls:
1. Click on the call dialer of your mobile phone and dial ##21# OR dial ##61#
By doing this, you have successfully disabled all monitoring Apps on your mobile devices, and no one else can access or listen to your phone call conversations.
2. Avoid giving your phone to a stranger
Installing a mobile tracking App takes only a few minutes, and this is the reason to avoid giving your phone to strangers. They can easily install tracking software without your knowledge.
3. Avoid connecting to a public WiFi
This is one of the most common ways to expose your mobile phone through Wi-Fi to tracking Apps. It exposes your phone to random networks which could lead to the installation of tracking software.
Now you've discovered several ways to listen n on phone conversations. Listening to someone's phone call has been made safe, secure, and easy with Fonewatcher App. It allows you to remotely track, monitor, and even listen to phone call conversations of your partner or child as the case may be.
Also, it allows you to not just listen to phone calls, you could also record live phone conversations. This way, if you missed important details during the phone call, you can easily access them all with the FoneWatcher App.